How to Get to Tappen Hill
Tappen Hill is easy to find. We are about 45 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge in Sonoma County.
Take advantage of Tappen Hill’s convenient shuttle service to and from San Francisco and Marin.
View a Google Map to see where we are located.
From San Francisco and Marin:
- Travel North on Hwy 101 toward: Santa Rosa.
- Just North of Petaluma, before you get to Santa Rosa, take the: Sebastopol exit.
- The freeway exit sign reads: Sebastopol Hwy. 116 West, Downtown Cotati
- At the bottom of the exit ramp turn: LEFT.
- This will take you under the freeway. Stay straight and you will be on: Hwy. 116 heading West.
- Drive about 4 miles (5 minutes) and look for a: little red antique store on the right.
- There is a sign that reads: LLANO HOUSE ANTIQUES
- Immediately after passing the antique store, turn: RIGHT onto Llano Road.
- In the first ¼ mile of Llano Road there is a small hill. As you crest the top of this rise, slow down and turn on your left turn signal.
- Tappen Hill is the first driveway just past the top of the hill on the LEFT.
- The address is: 4801 Llano Road. There is no Tappen Hill sign, but the address is well marked. You will see big entry gates.
- Stop at the gate and follow the directions on the call box. We look forward to meeting you and your dog!
From Santa Rosa and Points North:
- Travel South on Hwy 101 through Santa Rosa.
- Exit: Todd Road
- As you exit stay right. At the traffic signal, at the end of off ramp, go: Straight.
- You are now on: Todd Road heading West.
- Go straight for 3 miles.
- You will go straight through an intersection with a traffic signal at Stony Point Road. Continue West.
- The next intersection will be Llano Road. There is a red blinking traffic light over the intersection.
- Turn: LEFT. You are now heading South on Llano Road.
- Continue for 1.5 miles. Tappen Hill is located at: 4801 Llano Road
- NOTE: The address numbers for other houses and farms on Llano Road are out of sequence. So, don’t be confused by the address numbers on Llano Road. They are not consecutive.
- Tappen Hill will be on your right. Stop at the gate and follow the directions on the call box. We look forward to meeting you!